Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Manhattan Fish Market @ Century Square

For Fish lovers out there, the Manhattan Fish Market will be an excellent choice for affordable lunch or dinner. With its extensive seafood menu, there are a lot of option to choose from.

I have bits of scepticism when it comes to chain restaurants but since I love fish dishes, I was intrigued to give it a try.

Ho and behold, to my own surprise, I love the dishes at Manhattan Fish Market, especially their Garlic Herb Rice.
I commended how Manhattan offered variety of cooking of their menu from deep fried, poached, baked, grilled, flamed and combination.

Staff were quite attentive, able to explain what was in the menu, promotion and about the portion; though a bit of forgetfulness in one or two small issue but overall, they performed well.

I do like their interior design, its clean industrial flooring look and wall brings the spaciousness and fuss-free ambience yet with the colour option and lighting, it does give a modern feel to the place.

With the mushrooming of fast food joints around our shopping malls, it is quite refreshing to find a restaurant which offer a healthier option in an accessible areas.

Love to be back to try their flamed dishes which looked so good in the menu.
 

Clearly, the Fish should be the Logo

This really reminds me of New York haunts

The extensive menu

They came up with this ordering sheet but instead of bring it to the cashier and make payment, you still hand it out to the staff. Perhaps, this to avoid any mistake in taking the order?
Industrial wall concept with good lighting
Simple idea of lighting yet striking the modern feel to the place
View to the kitchen
Cutleries holder stays true to the concept
The Mushroom Soup
It was quite a bowlful but tasty

Ice Lemon Tea


Fried Country Mushroom
I love mushroom and deep fried cooking, gave me both in one combo and I was hooked
The cajun honey mustard dip in sauce complimented the mushroom well

the Small Flame
Flaming prawns and grilled dory fish fillet with the famous garlic herb sauce, accompanied with broccoli and carrot. Another thing I like about Manhattan is their serving of broccoli and carrot on the side

Grilled Dory Fillet with Garlic Herb Rice
My current fave, the tanginess of the herb chili sauce to pour over the fish and rice was lip-smackingly delicious
This was the normal portion which had 2 fillet but if you order the promotional menu, it would serve 1 fillet which I think was just nice portion

Sea you Soon!
 
Manhattan Fish Market Century Square
2 Tampines Central 5#01-37
Century Square Singapore 529509
Tel: +65 6782 9983

 
http://manhattanfishmarket.com/
 
Opens from 11 am to 10 pm









No comments:

Post a Comment