Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Luciole Bistro

I was deciding where to have lunch at Central Park mall as I wasn't familiar with this area. Stumbled upon Luciole image on the internet and decided to give it a try.

At first, a bit hesitated as my host had bad experience even before they got chance to have a meal there. They told me there was no staff waiting and after standing for 5 mins at the entrance, a male staff approached and said casually that 'looked like the place is full for tonight'

But, I still went ahead with Luciole as my gut feeling told me to try the place anyway. It just looked outstanding in its interior compared to others in this vicinity.

Well, a good sign for my visit started when there was a staff waiting at the entrance. She then became our waiting staff too throughout the meals.

I was surprised to see some Indonesian dishes on the menu as it gave the impression as a Western restaurant. There was some interesting dessert too in the menu.

You could sensed the staff were quite new but they did able to explain what the dishes and drink when I asked her. Staff were quite attentive during our meal.

The place did have nice ambience and modern feel, the dishes were okay too, well cooked and presented. However, I did feel the tables were too close to each other in the section we seated.  They even have alfresco area which I was informed was quite newly done.

If you are looking for a more private and less noise around Central Park mall area, I trust Luciole will fit the bill.


Cute placemat
The Menu
Cake counter opposite the main entrance
Such a cute graphic on the pillar
Our seating area facing alfresco area
This was something new that I encountered and it was eye-catching. Love to see how it lights up at night, if they do light it up
Our mixed juices
It was good fresh mixed juices
Without being asked, they provided me with the sauces, with napkins and toothpicks in the small plate
Nasi Goreng Kampung
It was quite spicy but it just a right spiciness
Beef Yakiniku with Rice
I was a bit surprised to see the presentation and the dish cooked well too
Lemon Tart with Raspberry Coulis
Again, I was pleasantly surprised to see the presentation, it looked so pretty against the lemon tart
It was quite a big portion for a person but other cakes were even in bigger portion than this. This was good for 2 pax
The lemon tart was good with the raspberries richness in it
Jasmine Tea, I wanted to order something else but not available

Luciole Bistro
Tribeca Park #Pav-01
Central Park Mall
Jl. Let.Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
Jakarta 11470
Indonesia
Tel: +62-21-2920-0333


http://www.luciolebistro.com

Opening hours:
Sunday - Thursday    11.00 am - 24.00 am
Friday - Saturday        11.00 am - 02.00 am




No comments:

Post a Comment